Telluride Neuromorphic Cognition Engineering Workshop :: Application
Applicants should be at the level of graduate students or above (i.e.postdoctoral fellows, faculty, research and engineering staff and the equivalent positions in industry and national laboratories). We actively encourage women and minority candidates to apply.
Important Dates :
The application deadline is Tuesday, March 15, 2011.
Applicants will be notified by e-mail by end of March.
And to Apply...
Click here to apply online.
Your application will need to include:
- First name, Last name, Affiliation, valid e-mail address.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- One page summary of background and interests relevant to the workshop.
- Two letters of recommendation (uploaded directly by references): Please ask them to include "Telluride Workshop" and your name in the subject line.
How to request your letters of recommendation:
- After you have applied, you will receive your log-in info via email.
- Log in as a member and go here
- fill out the online form with the name and email contacts for the person you are requesting a reference letter.